To celebrate market opening this Saturday, April 19, we are raffling away gift certificates from Maple, Room 11,Meridian Pint, The Coupe, Sticky Fingers, Red Rocks, Acre 121, Yoga Heights, and more, as well as two Washington Nationals Baseball tickets!
Raffle tickets will be for sale ($2/each or 3 for $5) at the market info booth beginning at 9am. All proceeds go to support CHCM’s matching funds program for low-income market customers.
Thank you to all the local businesses that generously donated raffle prizes!
Fresh at market this weekend:
And much, much more!
- Baked sweet and savory goods from Bonaparte Bread
- Pastured chicken and duck eggs from Twin Post Farm
- Raw, aged cow’s milk cheeses from Spring Gap Mountain Creamery.
- Locally roasted small batch coffee (hot, iced, and whole beans) from Qualia Coffee
- Tacos, homemade salsas, tamales, and more from El Sabor del Taco
- Goat cheese spreads (cran-walnut, jalepeno-chive, for example), goat feta, goat blue, and goat’s milk fudge from Spriggs Delight
- Charcuterie and salumi from Three Little Pigs
- Beef, pork, turkey, chicken, lamb, goat, rabbit, goats milk and eggs from Country Vittles
- All your favorite European-style loaves from Upper Crust Bakery
- Fresh, seasonal, sweet and savory pies made with local ingredients from Teeny Pies
- Authentic Jamaican patties, jerk and curry chicken, and other Jamaican specialties from Island Queen Cuisine
Market favorites Pleitez Produce, Five Seeds Farm, and Suga Mama Sweets will return in May; as will a new vendor, Timber Pizza Company!